ProfessorWilfrid Laurier University
A professor that understands post secondary education in university or college. I am committed to seeing young people succeed and therefore, have developed innovative courses and assignments to encourage strong learning and application of the learning. As a seminar leader, I understand how to spark interest and how to interact as my enthusiasm is contagious while I perform seminars/classes instead of blandly presenting material.
Relevant School Subjects
Areas of Expertise
- Sheridan College for business
- Worked part time then full time for Sears Canada Inc.
- Worked for Dylex as a Traveling Manager then a Location Analyst
- Psychology degree with Waterloo University
- Consultant for the Gift and Tablewares Industry - training in marketing and sales
- Professor part time at Fanshawe College
- Full time teacher at Conestoga College for over 34 years
- Professor at Wilfrid Laurier as a professor in marketing
- Consultant and and career coach for over 30 years