Make a positive impact on the lives of local youth
Inspire local youth by sharing your expertise and knowledge. With your help we can invest in our future workforce.
Why get involved?
By getting involved, your business can:
- Make a difference in the lives of young people seeking guidance and direction
- Invest in the preparation of your future workforce
- Raise awareness of career options in your industry
- Provide rewarding professional development opportunities for your current staff
- Demonstrate your company as an employer of choice
Here's how you can support our schools:
The Partnership Portal connects educators with volunteers from the world of work, to support activities such as:
- Career talks or workshops in a specific subject area
- Mentoring and/or judging student projects and competitions
- Participation in career days and fairs
- Experiential learning opportunities, such as informational interviews, job shadowing, and co-op placements
Be An Exhibitor
Showcase careers in your industry to local students, parents, and educators at career expos such as Explore Your Future.
Become A Workshop Leader
Inform and inspire students through interactive workshops at events like ZOOM into the Workplace
Share Your Challenges
Our Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship Challenges engage students to design solutions for problems facing local organizations. Sometimes these challenges form the basis for a new BEP program!
Become A Sponsor
Your contribution can help us positively impact more students while doing good for your business too.
Purchase An Edge Factor Membership
This platform showcases career pathways, training opportunities, and local employers to students, parents, and educators through the power of cinematic storytelling.
I have been a supporter of the BEP for many years because I believe it is vital for our youth to be made aware of the vast array of career options available as well as learning what the business realities are so they … are better prepared for the world of work.
HR Manager, Teledyne DALSA
The BEP provides a chance to speak with students about their career aspirations and to discuss with them the career opportunities within the manufacturing industry. It also allows for us to showcase what our company offers students specifically (ie. co-op positions).
Human Resources Director, Ontario Drive & Gear
It is a great way to influence tomorrow’s workforce and present the benefits of your careers to youth and their parents.
Director of HR